My first 2 XL video experience

anon(9681881)

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
I am shocked. I went to one of my ukulele meetups this morning and found out we are going to be riding in the Christmas parade just like last year. We decided to do the exact same medley as last year. Deck the Halls, Frosty the Snowman and Rockin' Around the Xmas Tree. They passed out lyric sheets with chords and we practiced it many times. But I have a problem. I am playing bass again this year and I had a hard time last year practicing the medley because I could not find those songs on YouTube in the key we are playing them in (C) and following the arrangement we decided on. So I asked if we could shoot a quick video after class and everyone agreed it was a good idea. I volunteered to video it with my new Pixel and the results shocked me. I wasn't planning on doing any videoing so I didn't bring my tripod so I had to sit still and video the 4 minute song. The shocking thing is how well the IOS and EOS worked. The image is rock solid. It almost looks like it was shot using a tripod. The only problem I had was since it was my first video with this camera I didn't get the framing right so everything is off to the left a bit. I watched this on my 55 inch 4k TV and it looked exceptional. Hard to believe this was shot with a cell phone. The parade is December 2nd in Winter Park at 8 am in case anyone is in the area and wants to come and throw money at us. :cool:

https://youtu.be/Y-E3Ft7Fd7o

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol