Your favorite feature that is (more or less) exclusive to your Pixel 2?

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
What's your favorite feature? What is the first thing you show another person about your phone?

I'd gave to say the fast camera and the single lense portrait mode with using ML is awesome...

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
You can't really say battery performance I guess... I'd go with AOD... I came to really like it on the G6 and V30.

Though I think the visual core will ultimately be my choice. But we ain't seen what she can do yet.

nelamvr6

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm digging so many features, it's hard for me to pick one.

i guess the active edge, I use that all the time. But if you ask me again I might pick a different one.

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm still learning the simplest things. For example, I can ask Google to remind me to buy bread when I'm at Walmart. And then when I walk into Walmart I get a reminder on my phone

ImTurningViolet

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Google Assistant. I went from a Motorola and " Hey Moto x" to an iPhone and wondered why Siri was so stupid to Google Assistant. I use Google Assistant several times a day.
Portrait mode is definitely second!

nelamvr6

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I enabled now playing but so far nothing does anything

It has to have heard a song that's in its database. Remember, this is not going out onto the Internet to try to find out what the song is, it's all done with an onboard database.

BTW, you can use assistant to find out what a song is like you would use Shazam or SoundHound...

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Definitely the camera, I keep getting amazed how this takes amazing pics at any light compared to my other phones. I started using even portrait selfie more because this thing takes some great portraits.

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
The camera and just the overall smoothness. Even the Note 8 just didn't seem as polished and refined. You can't put a price on hardware/software optimization. Oh and that stormtrooper paint job is pretty cool too

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
It has to have heard a song that's in its database. Remember, this is not going out onto the Internet to try to find out what the song is, it's all done with an onboard database.

BTW, you can use assistant to find out what a song is like you would use Shazam or SoundHound...

It's actually not a feature that I need that often.... Just wanted to make sure it works

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsonnathalie