Prior to getting my Pixel 2 with Oreo, when I'd bring up the share menu from Photos, I'd see the most recently used recipients, including a text recipient, a text group and an email recipient. Now all I get are the favorites and then the list of apps. Can this be toggled back somehow.
    Thanks,
    Neal
    11-17-2017 01:32 PM
    Maybe it's because you haven't shared with anyone yet on your new phone. That's the only thing I can think of, as it shows recent contacts on mine.
    11-17-2017 02:26 PM
    Actually, I've shared hundreds of photos already. Got the device on the first day they were made available to the public. Was anxiously anticipating their release.

So when you are in Photos, select a pic and select share, your recent recipients appear, not just your favorites? And below that is the drawer of apps?
    11-17-2017 03:11 PM
    Actually, I've shared hundreds of photos already. Got the device on the first day they were made available to the public. Was anxiously anticipating their release.

So when you are in Photos, select a pic and select share, your recent recipients appear, not just your favorites? And below that is the drawer of apps?
    I get a list of seven recent contacts to share with via email, text or Google Photos itself + "More", and then followed by a drawer of apps to share via.
    11-17-2017 06:50 PM
    That's not happening for me. Must be a toggle somewhere.
    11-17-2017 09:52 PM
    Anyone else have any input?
    11-20-2017 08:06 PM