Screen Lock Suggestions?

yujinn

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
2XL is a big device, and I find it inconvenient to have to push the power button to sleep/Lock my phone. One time it almost slipped off my hand because I pushed a bit too hard. I'm used to my old phone's double-tap-to-sleep feature and it also saves the button from physical wear and tear.
Any suggestions for a small ad-free app that can do the same (even if it's an on-screen icon/button to tap)? Those that I've seen on the store have issues, like not working with fingerprint scanner on, etc.
TIA

Lefank

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Yes! You need this app. I have been using it for two years now and it's perfect

Attachments

• 3420.jpg
    3420.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 27

Lefank

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I have nova so you can double tap screen off. If you don't you can put a button widget on your home screen and press it to turn off screen. It shuts the screen off and then ten seconds later your phone turns on the ambient screen. I love this app. (I bought it but it's worth it)

yujinn

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I have nova so you can double tap screen off. If you don't you can put a button widget on your home screen and press it to turn off screen. It shuts the screen off and then ten seconds later your phone turns on the ambient screen. I love this app. (I bought it but it's worth it)

Gonna give it a try! Thanks man :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX