Email app...

husslord

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Coming from an iPhone and being a couple of years since using an Android, what email app does everyone recommend? I have Gmail, a pop3 accounts. I'm currently using Blue Mail Thanks!

cyndie1030

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I use the Yahoo mail app for my Yahoo Mail. I was using the Gmail app for my Work and other personal email but that stopped pushing recently so I am now using Blue Mail for my Gmail accounts.

mmcclure0453

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Blackberry Hub. Keeps all the days notifications in one place. No need to open individual apps if you don't want to. Shows email, texts, phone calls, and other app notifications that you choose for it to display in 1 view.

bkrickles

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Longtime user of K9 for my business email and thinking of changing.

Users of Blue Mail--have you noticed your battery drain increased? I've seen reports that Blue Mail used a lot of battery.
I have all 4 of my email accounts run through BlueMail and definitely no battery drain. All 4 pushing email with 1 account an exchange account. Very customizable and smooth. Definitely recommend

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I like the BB hub but it does come with a (slight) hit on performance and battery, it is also not quite as integrated with all the services and the old school bb hub was on bb10. Still very good though.

I hate to say it as I really object to the subscription model but I have found newton great, also so far the best for battery life too.

Kayza

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
The Gmail app should handle all of these. Outlook is also pretty nice, and should let you handle all of these as well. It can integrate with other apps as well.

I also use Touchdown HD. It's pretty nice, but to be honest, I only stick with it for one reason - it's the only one that let's me turn an email into an appointment in the calendar.

firebirder

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
To those using Outlook, does it sync with Google calendar? I think I tried it and that was the reason in got rid of it. Right now I'm using Gmail for both my accounts and notifications aren't pushing consistently.