Sorry for this guys but this is the first time I have ever had an issue with an android phone and an apple computer. I downloaded the android file transfer for Mac and I have iTunes match but for some reason I can only play some songs if it's either Bluetooth or streaming. I originally connected my iPhone to my pixel to transfer everything over. I'm wondering if I should delete all the music and start from scratch? Since when I go to stream on the mini using Google music it will display a pop up stating how some songs won't play. Anyone else running into this issue? Any advice would greatly help thanks guys!
    11-27-2017 12:22 PM
    I use iSyncr to transfer my iTunes music. I'm on a windows computer but it is also available for Mac. It works perfect for me and you can sync wired or wireless.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tstudio.iSyncr
    11-27-2017 06:53 PM
    Sorry for this guys but this is the first time I have ever had an issue with an android phone and an apple computer. I downloaded the android file transfer for Mac and I have iTunes match but for some reason I can only play some songs if it's either Bluetooth or streaming. I originally connected my iPhone to my pixel to transfer everything over. I'm wondering if I should delete all the music and start from scratch? Since when I go to stream on the mini using Google music it will display a pop up stating how some songs won't play. Anyone else running into this issue? Any advice would greatly help thanks guys!
    Why not just use google music manager on your mac instead?
    11-27-2017 07:06 PM