Apple Music issues

McPixel

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
I'm doubtful this is specifically a Pixel 2 XL issue, but just curious if anyone else has problems with Apple Music on this phone? I came from iPhone 7 and, as expected, Apple Music worked perfectly. On my Pixel 2 XL, it constantly freezes, skips, jitters, etc. on Bluetooth. I've been all over the Apple forums and other Android ideas do seem to share the problem, but I'm finding no workable fixes. On the other hand, Spotify works perfectly, so I may just have to switch services. But it would be nice to find a real solution. Anyone?

djepperson1

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I use Apple music on pixel hmm when I listen to music I only use my data connection since I have T-Mobile and it's free anyways doesn't count towards my cap. the few times I have used it on wifi have I had the issues that you are mentioning is it mainly on wifi? or data?

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
No issues here that I'm aware of. Honestly been using Google play music more but I definitely miss so Apple music stuff. Can't figure out how you repeat a song to save my life. Lol

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
No issues here that I'm aware of. Honestly been using Google play music more but I definitely miss so Apple music stuff. Can't figure out how you repeat a song to save my life. Lol
In Google play music, the Shuffle and Repeat buttons are overlayed on the bottom corners of the album art on the current song/now playing screen.

When set to off, they are gray and hard to see, when turned on they are orange.

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
In Google play music, the Shuffle and Repeat buttons are overlayed on the bottom corners of the album art on the current song/now playing screen.

When set to off, they are gray and hard to see, when turned on they are orange.
Awesome sauce!!!!

McPixel

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
I use Apple music on pixel hmm when I listen to music I only use my data connection since I have T-Mobile and it's free anyways doesn't count towards my cap. the few times I have used it on wifi have I had the issues that you are mentioning is it mainly on wifi? or data?

This happens on LTE when using Bluetooth in my car.