Hey, All...

I Just received a warranty replacement for my Pixel 2 XL. I used the data transfer app which worked amazingly well to transfer my current Pixel 2 XL with the new Pixel 2 XL.

I noticed at a contact that I use quite often has disappeared. This contact has been in my google contacts (and had been starred S a favorite for many years). It does show in my phone contacts at all.

It still shows just fine when I go to my Google contacts line through a web browser. It's very strange.

I compared to my old phone and a total of 9 contacts are missing according to the count that is shown.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
    12-05-2017 11:29 PM
    Hey, All...

I Just received a warranty replacement for my Pixel 2 XL. I used the data transfer app which worked amazingly well to transfer my current Pixel 2 XL with the new Pixel 2 XL.

I noticed at a contact that I use quite often has disappeared. This contact has been in my google contacts (and had been starred S a favorite for many years). It does show in my phone contacts at all.

It still shows just fine when I go to my Google contacts line through a web browser. It's very strange.

I compared to my old phone and a total of 9 contacts are missing according to the count that is shown.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
    Go look at the post I just put up in the general forum... That might be your problem.

Edit: https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=853430
    12-05-2017 11:56 PM