Have a new pixel 2 phone. Placed the phone on the table screen down, on top of a napkin and the phone moves very slowly in a straight line. In the direction of the camera end of the phone. Which makes me believe the phone is either making a high pitch noise or high freq vibration which I do not feel. At the moment I have not installed a case yet. This phone has a screen protector installed. Have fun figuring this one Google.
    12-12-2017 12:41 AM
    Have a new pixel 2 phone. Placed the phone on the table screen down, on top of a napkin and the phone moves very slowly in a straight line. In the direction of the camera end of the phone. Which makes me believe the phone is either making a high pitch noise or high freq vibration which I do not feel. At the moment I have not installed a case yet. This phone has a screen protector installed. Have fun figuring this one Google.
    Google?? You need an Exorcist...
    Aquila, BBook1999 and Vega007 like this.
    12-12-2017 07:46 PM
    Ok here goes:

"I cast you out, unclean spirit, along with every Satanic power of the enemy, every spectre from hell, and all your fell companions; in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Begone and stay far from this creature of God. For it is He who commands you, He who flung you headlong from the heights of heaven into the depths of hell. It is He who commands you, He who once stilled the sea and the wind and the storm. Hearken, therefore, and tremble in fear, Satan, you enemy of the faith, you foe of the human race, you begetter of death, you robber of life, you corrupter of justice, you root of all evil and vice; seducer of men, betrayer of the nations, instigator of envy, font of avarice, fomentor of discord, author of pain and sorrow. Why, then, do you stand and resist, knowing as you must that Christ the Lord brings your plans to nothing? Fear Him, who in Isaac was offered in sacrifice, in Joseph sold into bondage, slain as the paschal lamb, crucified as man, yet triumphed over the powers of hell. (The three signs of the cross which follow are traced on the brow of the possessed person). Begone, then, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Give place to the Holy Spirit by this sign of the holy cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, God, forever and ever".
    anon(10092459) likes this.
    12-13-2017 01:39 PM
    Please post a link to a video
    12-13-2017 01:42 PM
    Or the table's not level?
    12-13-2017 02:11 PM
    Hi rboyerjr. Mine does the same. Will try to get a video later today.

Here you go:
    12-30-2017 03:55 AM
    Don't place it screen down then, problem solved lol.
    12-30-2017 02:03 PM
    Weird! It's like those Death Valley rocks or something.

Could this be a side effect of Google Nearby? Nearby supposedly uses ultrasound to locate other Nearby devices.
    12-30-2017 04:39 PM
    It's just trying to go back home clearly... Or its been possessed by the demon of an evil snail.
    12-30-2017 07:22 PM