On the Pixel 2, you can adjust where you want to see the slomo. But when I try to crop the clip, it comes out entirely in slow motion.

When cropping clips, it takes nearly 5 minutes for the video to save, is this normal?

This is my first non-iPhone. Cropping on my old iPhone(s) are usually instant and I used to be able to adjust the slomo and crop a video while having only the region I want slomo'd.

How do I crop a video and keep only a certain region slomo'd.
    Why does it take so long to crop a video?

Edit: The videos I'm trying to crop are about 12-15 minutes long, so I'm sure it has something to do with the cropping time. I just thought the time was a bit excessive.
    12-16-2017 11:21 PM
    It takes about 10-20 seconds to save a cropped video for me. I'm not sure what's going on with your device. Maybe clear app cache on Photos and reboot. That's the extent of my troubleshooting skills.

However, I do see that the entire cropped video is in slo-mo despite me trying to define the start/end times to be slo-mo'ed. If I'm not doing something wrong, this looks like a good opportunity for an app enhancement.
    12-17-2017 01:40 PM