Minimalist case on Amazon?

bkrickles

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I've had this one for about 10 days now and really like it.
It's thin and it feels great in the black gravel.
It does protect the camera when on its laid on its back but absolutely does not protect screen as it doesn't have lip for protection.
This is my weekday case for when I'm in a suit and tie and I take really good care of my phones.
Check it out.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6113830

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I have the Google fiber case that's really pretty minimal could be smaller super lightweight stayed clean so far, when I remove the case to pull my SIM card I like the phone naked just not willing to go there
Going to try the Peel ....

anon(1002654)

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I've had this one for about 10 days now and really like it.
It's thin and it feels great in the black gravel.
It does protect the camera when on its laid on its back but absolutely does not protect screen as it doesn't have lip for protection.
This is my weekday case for when I'm in a suit and tie and I take really good care of my phones.
Check it out.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6114131

I love the thinness of that but I have the panda 2xl and I want to be able to see it. I love the black and white! I wish that came in clear. I ordered a clear tpu and it's out for delivery so I'll see how it is.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
skip the peel. good idea, but horrible application

I have the Google fiber case that's really pretty minimal could be smaller super lightweight stayed clean so far, when I remove the case to pull my SIM card I like the phone naked just not willing to go there
Going to try the Peel ....

I am still waiting for mine UGH >.< -- they didn't like the first batch so it has been delayed forever.

65fastback

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
I am still waiting for mine UGH >.< -- they didn't like the first batch so it has been delayed forever.

problem with the peel is it collects dust under the edges, which then proceeds to scratch the crap out of your phone body.

if you remove the case to get the debris out from the edges, it stretches the case and it no longer fits the phone right.

JustBlaze330

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I got a case with a kickstand that I can only use side ways, it doesn't of straight up and down. I like the rest of the case but the whole reason I chose it was to not need a stand anymore for when I would use one. Any one have suggestions?