It's Christmas! What do you wish the January update brings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
More security. Fix the update button. Fix Bluetooth. A new feature that makes the phone more enjoyable than it already is.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I wish for a cure for the audio static bug and sometimes oversensitive touchscreen ever since 8.1

Y'all?

I forget.. did Google acknowledge the issue and say they're working on a fix? I know they did for the FPS delay on wake-up but not sure on the static thing.

idiotekniques

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I forget.. did Google acknowledge the issue and say they're working on a fix? I know they did for the FPS delay on wake-up but not sure on the static thing.

I'm almost certain they acknowledged it prior to 8.1 and said 8.1 would fix it. Either they didn't get to it or the fix didn't work. I'd prefer the former, and they get to it for January's bundle of goodness!

anon(1002654)

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Maybe, but with my S7 I never had this issue. Since the 12/5 updates I have not tried forgetting and then re-pairing the devices so I should try that next.

I couldn't connect my xl to my Kia optima until I removed my old phone from the Kia Bluetooth list. Evidently, I can only have one phone connected. If you already have a phone connected to the vehicle, try removing it first. I have the stock uvo stereo.

lynn02

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I would like Moto gestures. Make it happen Google! Otherwise this is a perfect phone.

I just got my phone yesterday. I'm with you on the Moto gestures. I'm coming from a Moto X 2nd gen. I'm still in the setup process. I like it so far. I'd like the ringtones to be louder.

MikeC01

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Mine works fine so maybe specific devices causing the issues? Urbane and Toyota.

There's definitely an issue. My SG3 Frontier when paired prevents my car's speakerphone system from pairing. The problem seems to occur when you have two devices that take phone calls. Does your watch take calls? When I go into BT settings and turn off the SG3's access to phone calls then the phone pairs with the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance