Wife just got a new Pixel XL and cant access her Google photos to send a text?

It only has her 1 photo taken so far?

Also saying pictures to big to send it MMS?

Thoughts?
    12-26-2017 10:18 AM
    Did you link Google photo to your Google account? MMS usually has a 1 MB limit, but usually it downsize the picture for you. What message app are you using? Stock?
    libra89 likes this.
    12-26-2017 10:46 AM
    Did you link Google photo to your Google account? MMS usually has a 1 MB limit, but usually it downsize the picture for you. What message app are you using? Stock?
    When I click on Google account it shows things like docs, contacts all checked but movies but don't see photos option? Yes stock new from Google Saturday.

When she sends a text she hits the plus sign and then you have to hot galley and drop down to photos.
    She picks a picture from the past and takes her back to text but no pictures and after hitting send 8t says... Picture to large in red print
    12-26-2017 12:11 PM
    Go to settings -> helps. Scroll down until you see chat or phone. They should be able to help you.
    12-26-2017 01:33 PM
    When I click on Google account it shows things like docs, contacts all checked but movies but don't see photos option? Yes stock new from Google Saturday.

When she sends a text she hits the plus sign and then you have to hot galley and drop down to photos.
    She picks a picture from the past and takes her back to text but no pictures and after hitting send 8t says... Picture to large in red print
    In the photo app, when she pull up the menu on the side, does her account show up? Also did she setup auto backup her photos in her old phone? Pictures won't show up in the new phone unless she back them up in the old phone.

I'm not sure about mms, I use textra instead of stock messaging app and it automatically downsize the pictures for me.
    12-26-2017 02:05 PM