Does anyone else have blue tint on their Pixel 2 (non XL) display?

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
I only got this phone last week and I'm just noticing the blue tint when I view from even relatively small angles.

Anyone else?

cgonzalez82

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
The regular 2 shouldn't really suffer blue tint, not really noticeable anyway. Any pictures? If your not happy, exchange it

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Had mine 2 months or so and now just looked to see and yeah, it's there but did not notice till I checked because of this thread. Total non issue IMO. Thanks for pointing it out tho as I woulda never have known.

bbycrts

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I only see it if I go looking for it. Since I don't intentionally use the phone at off angles it's not an issue. But I also understand that this is just something that happens with OLED screens - and I like the OLED screen on this phone to be concerned about something that's just an inherent issue with them anyway.

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, it's not bad really, it's just because of all the hoopla about the Pixels I'm a little nervous about having something defective!

Man I really love this phone. Finally with the Android-as-intended experience 😍

bigrobi24

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
... and just like that you are controlling your breathes. I never noticed it until reading this post, but it does shift to a greyish/blue color. That being said, it doesn't bother me. Seems like any other phone/computer/TV screen I've ever looked at.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc