Blocking calls

iridium7777

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
So I blocked a number on my phone on December 27 and to my surprise I found my phone ringing today with that number but it glowed red saying "potential spam", I still had to either pick it up or ignore it.

I'm coming from an iPhone and when you blocked a number that was the last time you saw it ring on your phone.

Is this a pixel feature or a Verizon feature? I don't want to be alerted of blocked calls, ever.

Can someone help

iridium7777

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Did you block it via the phone app and going to settings > blocked numbers?

thanks for letting me know about that setting -- i just checked it and saw something curious.

i noticed an accident on the highway this AM and called the state patrol to report it -- in the blocked call setting it apparently disabled call blocking after you call emergency services, so i just re-enabled it.

curious thing but seems to be resolved :)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
thanks for letting me know about that setting -- i just checked it and saw something curious.

i noticed an accident on the highway this AM and called the state patrol to report it -- in the blocked call setting it apparently disabled call blocking after you call emergency services, so i just re-enabled it.

curious thing but seems to be resolved :)

Ah wow I didn't even know that. Good to know for the future though :) -- and ty for posting it for others!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad