Does Mint on pixel XL 2 work?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I currently use Total Wireless and since I have had my Pixel XL 2 I have consistently had problems. First all worked except group and picture messaging. Then I changed the APN after finding good reviews online. I got MMS to work but now Internet outside WiFi does not work.
Looking to maybe make the switch if I hear it's works better than what I have.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I currently use Total Wireless and since I have had my Pixel XL 2 I have consistently had problems. First all worked except group and picture messaging. Then I changed the APN after finding good reviews online. I got MMS to work but now Internet outside WiFi does not work.
Looking to maybe make the switch if I hear it's works better than what I have.

It should work with mint

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Download the MintSIM app, it has a device checker built in to confirm the service will work on the device. Also, you can order the starter kit direct from the app (for $5), this includes two SIM cards, one will be activated as a "test SIM" with a temporary number and a limited number of minutes, texts and data so you can try it out. If you decide to stick with them, you can then register to port your number and activate the second SIM once you choose a plan.