06-12-2018 05:08 AM
51 123
tools
    I have the same issue as the OP. I had a Moto X Pure and the Moto app for driving was second to none, absolutely amazing. Now I have a Samsung Galaxy S9+ and can't have the same capability, it's quite frustrating. AA doesn't work well at all, it enables Do Not Disturb for some reason on my phone and none of my messages are even heard. My requirement is that whatever app I use must be able to interrupt while I'm listening to the radio, like the Moto app was able to. AA wouldn't even work when I was in BT audio mode using Google Play Music. Android in general is subpar in this regard, in 2018 hands free with a BT head unit should be seamless. Currently I am using Read Text 2me and it is great for reading texts but it has no option to dictate one back, only allows predefined responses. Can anyone help myself and the OP figure out this issue? Thanks.
    Hi, I'm the developer of the Read Text 2me app and just wanted to clarify that the app supports both predefined responses as well as custom responses that can be dictated at the time of sending a reply. There are quite a few different settings to play around with to get it to behave the way you want.
    06-12-2018 05:08 AM
51 123