WiFi no longer connects shows a good signal but it doesn't work referring to home the only place I wifi all my other electronics work fine , I have deleted in the phone and reentered makes no difference tryed Turing 2.4 on in the router and the phone only connects to 5 that would be the preference anyway.

Other than doing a factory reset I see no other options here I really don't want to do that spent too many hours setting up my phone

Help appreciated..
    01-11-2018 04:16 PM
    Go to Settings -> Wi-Fi & Internet. Tap the three-dot menu at top right and then tap Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.

You will have to re-configure your Wi-Fi connection and also re-pair your Bluetooth devices.
    Ca_lvn likes this.
    01-11-2018 05:58 PM
    WiFi still not working after a long and easy phone call to Google they will RMA me a new phone.

Does anyone know if I should include the charger and cable with the phone being returned.
    Thanks in advance.
    01-20-2018 04:42 PM
    You are supposed to return your charger and cable as well but I didn't do it with one of my returns and they never said anything about it.
    01-20-2018 05:07 PM
    You are supposed to return your charger and cable as well but I didn't do it with one of my returns and they never said anything about it.
    Google told me specifically not to return any of the accessories, the box or anything else besides a factory reset phone.
    01-21-2018 07:23 AM
    Google told me specifically not to return any of the accessories, the box or anything else besides a factory reset phone.
    ^^This^^
    01-21-2018 07:39 AM
    My instructions with my RMA said to include everything.
    01-21-2018 07:44 AM
    My instructions with my RMA said to include everything.
    Are you in the US?

I can't think of another reason why their RMA instructions would be different in the same country, unless it's specific to each RMA center in the country
    01-21-2018 09:28 AM
    Upon further review it says to include device only , I did not read thoroughly before I posted, I was looking at the RMA and instruction that I printed out it's different than what the email included

Thanks for your responses and to Google a long hour on the phone but a painless RMA decision great customer service
    01-21-2018 09:34 AM
    Are you in the US?

I can't think of another reason why their RMA instructions would be different in the same country, unless it's specific to each RMA center in the country
    I'm in the US....I received a new unit first and the return instructions said to include everything....funny thing was it said including HDMI adapter.
    01-21-2018 09:58 AM
    Are you in the US?

Here's my RMA instructions
    Attached Thumbnails WiFi has Failed-5823.jpg  
    01-21-2018 10:03 AM
    Here's my RMA instructions
    Interesting yours has specific steps by number what to do or include and mine did not just basic directions, I'm surprised that any RMA would differ
    01-21-2018 10:10 AM
    Interesting yours has specific steps by number what to do or include and mine did not just basic directions, I'm surprised that any RMA would differ
    Don't know......did you get a replacement first?
    01-21-2018 10:11 AM
    Don't know......did you get a replacement first?
    No and I'll be using a cheap phone while I'm waiting for my pixel to return bummer
    01-21-2018 10:12 AM
    No and I'll be using a cheap phone while I'm waiting for my pixel to return bummer
    Maybe that's the difference....looks like you got a better deal if they are sending a new unit with accessories.
    01-21-2018 10:15 AM
    Maybe that's the difference....looks like you got a better deal if they are sending a new unit with accessories.
    The Google rep did say new but I took that with a grain of salt
    Regular Pixel 2
    01-21-2018 10:17 AM
    The Google rep did say new but I took that with a grain of salt
    I haven't heard of any refurbished exchanges so far
    Ca_lvn likes this.
    01-21-2018 10:18 AM
    I haven't heard of any refurbished exchanges so far
    Did you receive your replacement device sealed like new with accessories?
    01-21-2018 10:21 AM
    Did you receive your replacement device sealed like new with accessories?
    I received a brand new Pixel in the box with everything
    Ca_lvn likes this.
    01-21-2018 10:25 AM
    Go Google my replacement shipped that was fast
    01-23-2018 12:25 PM