Welcome letter for financing account

Bradleykinz

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I bought my pixel 2 through google by using their financing option. I was told in an email that I would be receiving a welcome letter that had all of my account details that will allow me to be able sign in to their site and I would be receiving it in 7-10 businesses days from Synchrony Bank. That email was sent late evening December 15th when I bought the phone and I have yet to receive it. Does it normally take this long to arrive?
,thank you!

anon(1002654)

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I bought my pixel 2 through google by using their financing option. I was told in an email that I would be receiving a welcome letter that had all of my account details that will allow me to be able sign in to their site and I would be receiving it in 7-10 businesses days from Synchrony Bank. That email was sent late evening December 15th when I bought the phone and I have yet to receive it. Does it normally take this long to arrive?
,thank you!

No. We did the same thing and got our letter within a week or so. I'd call Google. Do it soon. We bought our phones in the first week of December and the first payment was due January 5th.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams