pixel 2 XL day 13 of the 14 day return window

mwb1957

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Going strong with my panda / stormtrooper since November 2017.

This is the best phone I have ever had. Although it needs a headphone jack.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Going strong with my panda / stormtrooper since November 2017.

This is the best phone I have ever had. Although it needs a headphone jack.

I'm doing fine with the dongle although sometimes it takes a reboot or several attempts at connecting it

mwb1957

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm doing fine with the dongle although sometimes it takes a reboot or several attempts at connecting it

I actually purchased 2 more dongles from Google when they were $9 each. One stays in my car, one stays in my workout bag, and one stays in my breifcase. So far I have not been caught with the dongle not available.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I actually purchased 2 more dongles from Google when they were $9 each. One stays in my car, one stays in my workout bag, and one stays in my breifcase. So far I have not been caught with the dongle not available.
I have two and keep them attached to my headphones and earbuds. The cord on my headphones is detachable so I'm good to go for the car. I'm going to try the HTC ones and maybe some aftermarket ones to see the difference in sound.

mig1776

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
No remorse here. Battery life is great, I don't worry about running out of juice. I bought a pair of JBL wireless headphones which will do for now. Overall I'm happy.

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I procrastinated way past the 14 day window so still have mine. Overall pleased I did, I do think the 2xl is bigger than it needs to be but then I don’t care for the dual speakers (listen on headphones and Sonos so cannot see the point of them). Also really wish it had wireless charging, such a neat feature.

The good though outweighs these niggles mostly.

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Came from a Nexus 6P, only upgraded as my 18 month contract was up for renewal. 6P was the best phone I'd ever had, opened my eyes to vanilla android, the 2XL takes that crown, so much so that I bought a 2XL for my wife for Christmas.

NJ Fred

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I bailed. I had returned my Galaxy S8+ because the Pixel 2 XL caught my eye. However, for my semi-arthritic hand it was just too much real estate to hold comfortably - - back to the Galaxy S8+.

A good phone - - just not good for me.

darkmanx2g

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
You only get buyer's remorse if you have another phone that does the same thing as the pixel 2 xl. Too bad there isn't any other phone. So no, buyer's remorse for me.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I bailed. I had returned my Galaxy S8+ because the Pixel 2 XL caught my eye. However, for my semi-arthritic hand it was just too much real estate to hold comfortably - - back to the Galaxy S8+.

A good phone - - just not good for me.

Those phones are very, very similar in size with the S8+ being slightly taller and the 2 XL being slightly wider. Maybe the curved edges on the s8+ make it feel smaller?

2.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinmo