What icon is this?

Zach Menzer

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone tell me what this carousel looking icon is next to the Bluetooth icon in the status bar is? Thanks for any information!

Attachments

• 11833.jpg
    11833.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 163

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
re:

For me, one of the three settings for sound was turned off. I had vibrate turned off so it didn't vibrate but the phone wasn't ringing either. I have no idea how I got the sound turned off. I turned it on and for the last three days it's been no problem.

It would be nice to have a glossary of all icons.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
re:

Is your phone connected to a Smart Watch? This icon appears when my phone is connected to my Gear S3 watch.

With Android Wear, you can configure the app to have the phone silence when the wearable is connected, does the Samsung Gear app have that ability? However, the AW setting does not trigger that icon.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
re:

We get all levels of expertise in here, just because you know the answer doesn't mean everyone should. We welcome all questions from all people...

Zach Menzer

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Serious question asked. Switched from Apple. Too snobby of a crowd for me so I was a bit surprised to hear of the snarky comments here to a legitimate question. Bye.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
@Zach Menzer don't let a snarky comment from someone with only one post cloud your opinion of this forum. It seems that poster joined just to make that comment. Stick around, everyone else was trying to be helpful. The other commenters also haven't been around long or made many posts.

JHo1025

Jan 23, 2018
Visit site
@Zach Menzer don't let a snarky comment from someone with only one post cloud your opinion of this forum. It seems that poster joined just to make that comment. Stick around, everyone else was trying to be helpful. The other commenters also haven't been around long or made many posts.

I've actually been a member since 2012/2013. Yahoo email was compromised. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax