screen protector

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I went with wet application plastic. IQshield.... Better than I expected, however it does show prints.

I have used a variety of glass covers and I don't have the selection you do in the U.S. But, they all work fine to protect the screen and the quality variation was in the oleophobic coating. Some seem to have nothing but the claim and in others it's there but doesn't work well. When you hit one that has great oleophobic capacity you're spoiled.

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I went with wet application plastic. IQshield.... Better than I expected, however it does show prints.

I have used a variety of glass covers and I don't have the selection you do in the U.S. But, they all work fine to protect the screen and the quality variation was in the oleophobic coating. Some seem to have nothing but the claim and in others it's there but doesn't work well. When you hit one that has great oleophobic capacity you're spoiled.

I had a good experience with a Pleson cover. Their blurb says, "High-definition clear hydrophobic and oleophobic screen coating for Pixel 2 against sweat & oil & water residue from fingerprints."

Unfortunately, it also says:
"This item does not ship to Oaxaca, Mexico."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463