What is Pixel Launcher and why has it been my biggest battery consumer the last two weeks? On days when I have crap battery life, the number one battery user is Pixel Launcher. What is it? Messages has also been taking a large amount of battery...

Any ideas?
    02-02-2018 07:07 PM
    What is Pixel Launcher and why has it been my biggest battery consumer the last two weeks? On days when I have crap battery life, the number one battery user is Pixel Launcher. What is it? Messages has also been taking a large amount of battery...

Any ideas?
    Pixel launcher is your home screen/lockscreen. Not sure wh at the problem with it is though
    02-02-2018 07:26 PM
    Pixel launcher barely uses anything on my P2. When I notice crappier battery life it is always "system" eating it up. Funny most days it is fine then out of the blue BAM and it's the "system" chewing thru my battery again. No idea as to why when I have made no changes at all. Still it's my best phone ever.
    02-02-2018 09:18 PM
    Here you go
    02-02-2018 09:23 PM
    My Nova Launcher is at 15% with GMail being second with 10%. After that, we're in different worlds. Since my phone lasts all day and gets charged just before I go to sleep, I don't consider that Nova Launcher or anything else is "destroying my battery."

Do you have to charge your battery during the day?
    02-03-2018 05:13 AM
    My Nova Launcher is at 15% with GMail being second with 10%. After that, we're in different worlds. Since my phone lasts all day and gets charged just before I go to sleep, I don't consider that Nova Launcher or anything else is "destroying my battery."

Do you have to charge your battery during the day?
    No but instead of ending the day at the office at 70% like I did Thursday, I ended it at 49% and left an hour earlier yesterday. Happens a lot.
    I have days that are fine when I do pixel launcher is way down the list. So are messages for that matter.

If I restart it will be ok for a day and then pixel launcher goes back to the top
    02-03-2018 08:33 AM