Old Events not showing in Google Calendar

lucifleurr

Feb 7, 2018
Visit site
I was looking in my Google Calendar app for something in 2016. I noticed that old events were missing. When I went to the site on my laptop and saw that the events were indeed still there. I've gone to the month and hit refresh. I wait for "sync complete" to come up but the events still don't show.

I'm curious if there's a way to keep older event shown.

sixty_four

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I ran into this problem several years ago and was able to fix it. The solution I used is several years old so with that in mind, Your Mileage May REALLY Vary. The link to the Yahoo Groups thread is dead, desktop Calendar settings workflow may have changed since my post and there's always a chance you could dork up your calendars so proceed with appropriate caution. Here's a link to the thread where the fix was discussed:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=187400&p=1963337&viewfull=1#post1963337

If you don't really need all calendar events on the mobile app, you can always use a browser to open Google Calendar. You should be able to see all your events there. The downside is that it's clumsier to use than the dedicated app.

Painman1963

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I ran into this problem several years ago and was able to fix it. The solution I used is several years old so with that in mind, Your Mileage May REALLY Vary. The link to the Yahoo Groups thread is dead, desktop Calendar settings workflow may have changed since my post and there's always a chance you could dork up your calendars so proceed with appropriate caution. Here's a link to the thread where the fix was discussed:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=187400&p=1963337&viewfull=1#post1963337

If you don't really need all calendar events on the mobile app, you can always use a browser to open Google Calendar. You should be able to see all your events there. The downside is that it's clumsier to use than the dedicated app.

@sixty_four

This is still working sweet as a nut. Thank you

sodrul78601

Oct 4, 2018
Visit site
Does anyone have any ideas of how to carry out this process when using an outlook account?
I'm using outlook live and it doesn't really give any option to export the calendar - am I missing a trick here?

Thanks in advance