my new panda color Google Live Case

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I just received my slim Google Live Case. I added a custom image of the Pixel 2 XL white and black aka panda colors. Disclaimer this might not be the exact colors, but it's just simple black and white. The end result at least for me is breath taking. I love the way the panda colors look, but at the same time I had it cased since it cost me about $920 or so after taxes for the 64GB model and I have no insurance. The phone is just to gorgeous too look at to be in a case. So what I did was compromise a bit. I create a Google Live Case using black and white colors. I love the way this came out so much that I'm thinking on purchasing another for their dual layer live case with the same colors. Let me know what you guys think and if you want I can attach the image of you'd like to create your own. I didn't create this image someone posted it on Reddit and I can't believe I never thought of doing this before. Thanks.

P.s most of these photos were taken with a GoPro hero 4 except the one facing the mirror and the one I'm holding the case in my hand so the lighting is meh, but I think you can get the idea.

Attachments

• 1453433388.jpg
    1453433388.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 250

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
not sure why my other images did not post so I'll post them one at a time .

Attachments

• 4930.jpg
    4930.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 211

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
That's amazing!!! Maybe I'll do this too when I get my Pixel 2. Thanks for sharing all the photos!

No problem. So day 2 and I can't believe how good it looks. I feel like this is the best of both worlds, maintaining a slim phone with great looks and still some decent protection.

Bobert_123

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I bought a clear Spigen case for my panda 2 XL to preserve it's unique look, but the case looks and feels very cheap, and will probably start to turn yellow very soon. This is what I should have got in the first place.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I bought a clear Spigen case for my panda 2 XL to preserve it's unique look, but the case looks and feels very cheap, and will probably start to turn yellow very soon. This is what I should have got in the first place.

Do it you won't regret it I'm so happy with it. Really feels like I almost have my phone naked and looks gorgeous. I also have a Spigen clear case and also started turning yellow on the side. And even before that even though it was a clear case still took looks away from the device. This case doesn't.

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I had a Google Live case made for my Pixel 2 XL (just black) and used one of the art designs Google furnished. You mentioned getting a protective case and that is what I got. I really like it a lot. I've dropped it from waist height on a ceramic tile floor with absolutely no damage to either the phone or the case so I'll definitely go with the protective model again next time! I decided I would try using a white case this time and I like this design a lot.

DSC00887.jpg

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I had a Google Live case made for my Pixel 2 XL (just black) and used one of the art designs Google furnished. You mentioned getting a protective case and that is what I got. I really like it a lot. I've dropped it from waist height on a ceramic tile floor with absolutely no damage to either the phone or the case so I'll definitely go with the protective model again next time! I decided I would try using a white case this time and I like this design a lot.

View attachment 279412

Nice! Thanks for the feedback I will def order one of the protective versions.