03-14-2018 04:49 PM
38 12
tools
    I really want to do this... but $40....
    I prefer going the clear case route.
    03-01-2018 09:39 AM
    I have a Wireless charging pad on the back so I cant. I usually go caseless.
    03-01-2018 10:08 AM
    Sure thing guys here is the template attached.. I'm really loving this case ... love the colors you won't regret it.
    Attachment 279831
    thanks for posting the template.
    03-01-2018 01:52 PM
    I am in the same boat you brotha... I really would like it but damn that is a chunk of change for a case!
    03-01-2018 02:09 PM
    Yeah it's a bit expensive for a case and after taxes, it's like $42, however you'd probably have a case you really love. At least that's how I feel. this is my 7th case and all my other cases were only abou $7-$14, but if I add that total combined it probably was a bit more than $40. Now I been using this case since day one and haven't switched to any other case because of how nice it just looks.

I do understand your concern I was debating if I should pull the trigger or not, infact after experiencing this in person and liking it so much I'm considering picking up the $50 dual layer live case with the same theme. Basically it's a live case, but dual layer which has a lot more protection for when I go to places I know I'll need more protection such as the beach, poolside and traveling outdoors.

Good luck on whatever you decide.
    03-01-2018 09:16 PM
    Yeah it's a bit expensive for a case and after taxes, it's like $42, however you'd probably have a case you really love. At least that's how I feel. this is my 7th case and all my other cases were only abou $7-$14, but if I add that total combined it probably was a bit more than $40. Now I been using this case since day one and haven't switched to any other case because of how nice it just looks.

I do understand your concern I was debating if I should pull the trigger or not, infact after experiencing this in person and liking it so much I'm considering picking up the $50 dual layer live case with the same theme. Basically it's a live case, but dual layer which has a lot more protection for when I go to places I know I'll need more protection such as the beach, poolside and traveling outdoors.

Good luck on whatever you decide.
    I've had one $40 and two $50 Google Live cases. I will only buy the $50 protective going forward, it's that good.
    03-01-2018 09:46 PM
    I've had one $40 and two $50 Google Live cases. I will only buy the $50 protective going forward, it's that good.
    Thanks for the feedback good to know.
    03-01-2018 09:50 PM
    I had that $100 google credit sitting there from when I picked up the phone, this seems like a good idea to to finally use it.
    dmxjago likes this.
    03-02-2018 04:45 PM
    Sure thing guys here is the template attached.. I'm really loving this case ... love the colors you won't regret it.
    Attachment 279831
    I used the jpeg and had a case made for my 2XL.

Love it.

Thanks.
    dmxjago likes this.
    03-13-2018 08:36 PM
    I used the jpeg and had a case made for my 2XL.

Love it.

Thanks.
    Did you receive it already? If so doesn't it look really great in person? I'm seriously considering doing the same with the dual layer $50 version so I can swap between the 2 cases depending what I'm doing for the day. With spring/summer around the corner and going to the beach and poolside/bbq's etc I'd prefer the thicker case ..
    03-13-2018 10:43 PM
    The Google Live case is awesome, but after 4 months with a dodgy hand I found it too heavy and wide for me. I am sad because it has my cat on it. But I have gone for the Spigen. Slim fit and it has been really good for me. Made the phone 3mm narrower than with the dual layer live case I have. Those 3mm make a huge difference to me as I have nerve damage in my main hand.

The panda case looks lovely too. Makes the phone look really nice.
    GSDer likes this.
    03-13-2018 11:22 PM
    Did you receive it already? If so doesn't it look really great in person? I'm seriously considering doing the same with the dual layer $50 version so I can swap between the 2 cases depending what I'm doing for the day. With spring/summer around the corner and going to the beach and poolside/bbq's etc I'd prefer the thicker case ..
    If you don't know this already take your case off and clean both phone and case after visits just in case sand miraculously sneaks in.
    03-14-2018 03:53 PM
    If you don't know this already take your case off and clean both phone and case after visits just in case sand miraculously sneaks in.
    Will do thanks for the tip. :-)
    03-14-2018 04:49 PM
38 12