my new panda color Google Live Case

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
nice job on the mini panda, how do you feel about the protection offered by the live case?

Defenitely not as good as some other cases bc it doesn't protect the bottom or top as it's opened, however still much much better than not having a case. I'm going to order the DUAL layer version with the same color which does protect every angle of the phone for when I go do something a bit more dangersous such as skiing, beach, pool just somewhere that might increase the chances of me dropping the phone. So I'll be swapping between the too, but overall the protection is pretty decent, just not the best. I'm 150% happy with it.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey DMXJAGO...can you please post the jpeg for the panda case so I can customize mine like yours???...many thanks!

Sure thing guys here is the template attached.. I'm really loving this case ... love the colors you won't regret it.
WQoi8Cg.jpg

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I really want to do this... but $40.... :(

Yeah it's a bit expensive for a case and after taxes, it's like $42, however you'd probably have a case you really love. At least that's how I feel. this is my 7th case and all my other cases were only abou $7-$14, but if I add that total combined it probably was a bit more than $40. Now I been using this case since day one and haven't switched to any other case because of how nice it just looks.

I do understand your concern I was debating if I should pull the trigger or not, infact after experiencing this in person and liking it so much I'm considering picking up the $50 dual layer live case with the same theme. Basically it's a live case, but dual layer which has a lot more protection for when I go to places I know I'll need more protection such as the beach, poolside and traveling outdoors.

Good luck on whatever you decide.

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it's a bit expensive for a case and after taxes, it's like $42, however you'd probably have a case you really love. At least that's how I feel. this is my 7th case and all my other cases were only abou $7-$14, but if I add that total combined it probably was a bit more than $40. Now I been using this case since day one and haven't switched to any other case because of how nice it just looks.

I do understand your concern I was debating if I should pull the trigger or not, infact after experiencing this in person and liking it so much I'm considering picking up the $50 dual layer live case with the same theme. Basically it's a live case, but dual layer which has a lot more protection for when I go to places I know I'll need more protection such as the beach, poolside and traveling outdoors.

Good luck on whatever you decide.

I've had one $40 and two $50 Google Live cases. I will only buy the $50 protective going forward, it's that good.

j_squared

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I had that $100 google credit sitting there from when I picked up the phone, this seems like a good idea to to finally use it.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I used the jpeg and had a case made for my 2XL.

Love it.

Thanks.

Did you receive it already? If so doesn't it look really great in person? I'm seriously considering doing the same with the dual layer $50 version so I can swap between the 2 cases depending what I'm doing for the day. With spring/summer around the corner and going to the beach and poolside/bbq's etc I'd prefer the thicker case :D..

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
The Google Live case is awesome, but after 4 months with a dodgy hand I found it too heavy and wide for me. I am sad because it has my cat on it. But I have gone for the Spigen. Slim fit and it has been really good for me. Made the phone 3mm narrower than with the dual layer live case I have. Those 3mm make a huge difference to me as I have nerve damage in my main hand.

The panda case looks lovely too. Makes the phone look really nice.
b8e9f894daa07bb5d02ccbb95f2e7a07.jpg

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Did you receive it already? If so doesn't it look really great in person? I'm seriously considering doing the same with the dual layer $50 version so I can swap between the 2 cases depending what I'm doing for the day. With spring/summer around the corner and going to the beach and poolside/bbq's etc I'd prefer the thicker case :D..

If you don't know this already take your case off and clean both phone and case after visits just in case sand miraculously sneaks in.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463