Been through so many phones, BUT....

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I came back to the 2 XL. This phone is so smooth and fast! Great pictures and quick updates. I'm not crazy about the size but I am adjusting. I hope this phone and it's perks keep me from jumping the s9 gun next month.....

dmateo

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
Glad you're enjoying the p2xl. it's a large phone but you eventually get used to it. It's very smooth and the stock Android experience is great (I came from a Note 8).

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Having a note 8, I am loving the smaller form factor in the 5" Pixel 2. I use it for work and makes me less worried about dropping it.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I love my Pixel 2XL but man that iPhone X size is nearly perfect for me. Apple did find a sweet spot with the size of that phone.

briancook451

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I have owned a ton of phones, from iPhones, to Samsungs and LG or HTC. Even Lumia windows phones and blackberry devices. I always go back to stock or near stock android. After having an LG G6 and a Samsung Galaxy S8 as well I realized I wanted a phone with no bezel or almost no bezel so the 2 XL was a huge draw for me. So much that using it I was using it more then my iPhone X.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like alot of us are like the OP in our love of changing and trying new devices. My smaller pixel absolutely rings all my bells and I have no reason to switch. Also my wallet keeps thanking me so there is that.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like alot of us are like the OP in our love of changing and trying new devices. My smaller pixel absolutely rings all my bells and I have no reason to switch. Also my wallet keeps thanking me so there is that.

I've got to find a 12 step program. It's starting to become ridiculous. 😂

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
One feature I was missing from my iPhone X, was the awesome ability to take those good portrait pics. I found that option in the camera app on my XL and I don't regret leaving the X for this! I'm probably behind but I just discovered it today.