In need of phone pouch or belt clip solution

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I like to pocket carry my phones. And by pocket carry, I mean the front pocket of whatever pants I am wearing at the time.

I just switched to the P2XL. My previous phone (LG G6) was a little big for a pair of jeans or dress pants, but bearable. The P2XL is larger than the G6. I wear dress pants, dress shirt, and tie at work and the P2XL is a little uncomfortable in my pocket, especially when I sit down.

Please suggest suitable phone carry solutions for a male. I would be willing to do an over the shoulder sling bag, but sling bags are not always wearable in every situation. I'd rather have the phone on my person versus putting the phone in a sling bag and putting the bag down when it's not convenient to carry.

Thank you.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I've always used an Otterbox Defender, not only for the protection (and some of my phones have gone through what no phone should go through - without a scratch) but for the holster as well, since I prefer carrying my phones that way. They have them for the XL. The "belt clip" is not only secure, it's tough - I've gotten shirts and parka cords stuck in them - the phone just won't latch, it doesn't break the clip base. (And the proximity detector works nicely with the holster - you can have the screen turn off as soon as you holster it, even if you have a long screen-on time.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463