Just got the XL 2 and bought a gear 3 to go with it yesterday. I get no notifications . Sometimes I'll get an orange Dot and can see the notification and sometimes I get nothimg. This applies to emails and texts. On reseaech after the fact, I see a lot of people have this issue but I can't find a fix.

Anyone know a fix and if not which watch should I get when I return this thing? I've banned Samsung phones and it looks like I might have to ban watches as well.

Android Wear? Which? Or Garmin? Thanks
    03-05-2018 08:39 AM
    Just got the XL 2 and bought a gear 3 to go with it yesterday. I get no notifications . Sometimes I'll get an orange Dot and can see the notification and sometimes I get nothimg. This applies to emails and texts. On reseaech after the fact, I see a lot of people have this issue but I can't find a fix.

Anyone know a fix and if not which watch should I get when I return this thing? I've banned Samsung phones and it looks like I might have to ban watches as well.

Android Wear? Which? Or Garmin? Thanks
    I have the Gear S3 as well. I get all of my notifications including text and email. Are you on the latest update? Do you have all of the apps you want to receive notifications from selected within the Samsung Gear app?
    03-05-2018 08:43 AM
    I have the gear S3 and had a pixel 2 notifications emails S Health all that works, what won't work it's receiving calls on your watch and being able to make calls from the phone the fault with pixels Bluetooth
    03-05-2018 09:19 AM