Is there a phone recorder that works with Pixel 2 via Bluetooth?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I've used ACR for a long time with my Note 3 with no problems but now that I'm on Pixel 2 it only seems to record handheld phone calls, not while on Bluetooth. If I'm on Bluetooth it only records my end of conversation. I'm rarely not on Bluetooth so I really need one to work with it on the Pixel 2.

ACR says it is dependent on the actual phone capabilities.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Call Recorder has a few modes, so try it and try all the modes until you find one that works. (Then please let the rest of us know - a few of us have Pixel 2s.
I don't know, the Description states:
Root needed
=============================
Following phones need root, otherwise you can only record your own voice, the caller's voice is very weak in recordings, no matter what recorder you are using in the market. This app can fix the problem perfectly if you root the phone. Without root you have no solution in the world for sure, with root this app is exactly the solution.

- Google Pixel2, Pixel2 XL (In some countries no root needed)
- Google Pixel, Pixel XL (In some countries no root needed)

hawaiianatheart

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Rukbat. That app seems to work just fine. I just used the default settings when I tried the first time and so far so good recording via Bluetooth. Will give it a bit and if still ok then I'll go to the paid version for auto-record.

BTW - No Rooting necessary!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund