New Phone struggle bus!

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Luckily I get a new phone every year as a work phone. So every year I’m carrying two phones. Right now I have an iPhone X and a Pixel 2. About to move to a Note 8.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I only buy Google phones so the urge to upgrade only comes once a year...It also cuts down on the time I read about phones or listen to podcasts on phones. Zero interest in anything but Google.

also have to admit I do not get deep anxiety about anything...

Gdraft#WN

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I can see lack of upgradeites, being a problem.

I have a Pixel XL and am so happy, I have no interest in a XL2, and not sure if I will jump to a XL3.

This thing runs so good, it is still like new. It may not be until XL4 before I make the next jump

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
I can see lack of upgradeites, being a problem.

I have a Pixel XL and am so happy, I have no interest in a XL2, and not sure if I will jump to a XL3.

This thing runs so good, it is still like new. It may not be until XL4 before I make the next jump

I hear you on this! I had the OG Pixel and absolutely LOVED that phone. I sore on the 9 divines (bonus points if anyone catches the reference) that I would absolutely and without question keep that phone until at least P3. But that upgrade bug bit my last fall and I ended up bumping to the P2.

But that OG Pixel is STILL an A1 choice right now! Just a great device.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I only buy Google phones so the urge to upgrade only comes once a year...It also cuts down on the time I read about phones or listen to podcasts on phones. Zero interest in anything but Google.

also have to admit I do not get deep anxiety about anything...

It's like Christmas - it comes but once a year!

🤣