Not sure if this should go in an existing battery thread or if it's new?!

I charge my phone overnight, a few times recently it has not charged at all despite being plugged in, but this is inconsistent.

I woke up this morning and it was apparently completely drained, so I plugged it into the fast charger. Within a few minutes it booted up and showed 44%, approx what I left it on the night before. The graph shows that it just leapt. Phantom discharge??
    Attached Thumbnails Another weird battery problem?-46862.jpg  
    03-26-2018 01:32 AM
    Sounds like you have an issues with your device hardware, am assuming it's still in warranty? If so get it changed or battery replaced.
    03-26-2018 02:54 AM
    The graph shows that it just leapt. Phantom discharge??
    The graph makes it pretty clear that the device fully discharged, shut down completely and was off for awhile while it was (fast) charging before it finally turned on (itself?) again. The gap in the graph is simply the duration when the device was completely off.
    If you had seen that it wasn't charging at night and simply rebooted it that probably would have taken care of whatever weirdness was going on. Without more accurate battery tracking (ex. from something like GSam Battery Monitor Pro https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...amlabs.bbm.pro [there's also a free version]) there's no way to tell what was really going on.
    03-27-2018 02:01 PM