Pixel 2 MMS Issues TMobile

Irishgator

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I am having issues with intermittent MMS messages just not showing up. Also, periodically, the group text thread breaks into multiple threads. The other people in the thread aren't having the issue. Mix of Samsung and iPhone users.
Using stock OS and messaging app.

Any ideas? I have tried to resolve with T-Mobile and they don't see an issue. I have done factory reset. Have also used TMobile Digits on another phone to verify the messages are valid. I usually have that system disabled.

Thanks

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I am having issues with intermittent MMS messages just not showing up. Also, periodically, the group text thread breaks into multiple threads. The other people in the thread aren't having the issue. Mix of Samsung and iPhone users.
Using stock OS and messaging app.

Any ideas? I have tried to resolve with T-Mobile and they don't see an issue. I have done factory reset. Have also used TMobile Digits on another phone to verify the messages are valid. I usually have that system disabled.

Thanks

Did you get them to change out your sim card? That will likely fix it.

Irishgator

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
One of the people is on TMobile. Their tech support didn't seem to think the Sim card would do anything. I guess I can give it a try