Accubattery health rating still ludicrous

Nauga

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
I've had so few problems with the 2 XL that I'd even forgotten that I'd installed Accubattery as part of the move from my Nexus 6. But nearly 5 months on and AccuB is still giving the 2 XL's battery a 108% health rating. Awesome.

Maybe I need to use this li'l pig more! :confused:

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
I've had so few problems with the 2 XL that I'd even forgotten that I'd installed Accubattery as part of the move from my Nexus 6. But nearly 5 months on and AccuB is still giving the 2 XL's battery a 108% health rating. Awesome.

Maybe I need to use this li'l pig more! :confused:
Does that app use up battery itself? I wasn't sure so I uninstalled it. Annoying persistent notification too.

Nauga

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
Does that app use up battery itself? I wasn't sure so I uninstalled it. Annoying persistent notification too.
You can turn the notification off in Settings > Apps. I assume it must use some battery, but it never shows up in the little list of apps at the bottom of the Battery settings page.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
108 percent, mind you. I have no idea. Hence the "ludicrous" in the title.

But I still think it's awesome.
There's going to be some variance from one battery to the next. Just like there's a chance one could be defective off the line, you could also find one able to hold more than aadvertised. AccuBattery is also just educated guesses and could also be a bit off as well.

I personally wouldn't be that concerned about it.

Nauga

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
I personally wouldn't be that concerned about it.
Not concerned at all, just delighted.

I'm used to AccuB rating new batteries over 100%. The new battery I put in my old, second-hand 6P earned something like 115%--up from 73% for its original battery. I'm glad that 5 months of usage may have had little appreciable impact on the 2 XL's battery. I just wish I'd made note of the number the 2 XL got in October.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar