Google Pixel 2 XL: Annoying random ad window after unlock

sulsj

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi
How can I remove the pop up ad? It shows the available memory size and the memory released by the app. I removed all the cleaner apps but still see it.

This is the screen shot.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Po1yfYnPzTWdcEtv2

Can anybody recognize this ad please let me know.

Thanks!
Jay

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You will be able to post screenshots after you make a few posts within the forums. I'm sorry you are experiencing trouble with ads! Did you buy your phone through Amazon?

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
How can I remove the pop up ad? It shows the available memory size and the memory released by the app.
Uninstall whichever app is responsible for displaying that information. It's certainly not a stock application so you must have knowingly installed it.
If you haven't rebooted your phone since uninstalling all of those cleaner apps you should try that.

Rahul Subramanian

Oct 12, 2018
Visit site
This just happened with me. Bought a Pixel 2 XL a few months back. An ad started popping up every 2 mins. Tried all methods of finding out what's causing it. Finally, when the ad popped up, I swiped up(close all running apps window), saw a settings icon on top of the ad, tapped on it to reveal what app was causing it and removed it. Done deal!!