Android P Public Beta -- Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
It does up as able to opt in, but then says cannot add me at this time, try again later. Been trying since last night. Have pixel2 xl on Verizon

I am not aware of any limits as far as beta users so I'm not sure why it would be a problem.

ktsui87

May 9, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm having the following 2 issues with the Beta. Please let me know if there's a fix for them.

1) As mentioned earlier, my Microsoft Outlook app is not working. All my other apps seems to be working fine.

2) When I play a video from my Photos collection, the brightness turns all the way up and the colors change once the video starts playing. When I play the same video via Instagram, the colors are natural and fine.

Thanks!

Nauga

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
Ha. I get the same with videos. Brightness goes very high. Must be a bug.
Are you talking about homemade videos/videos shot on the phone or any videos? I just checked a couple episodes of BBC shows that I still have saved on my phone, and they looked fine. No weird brightness.

Itsa_Me_Mario

¯\_(o_o)_/¯
Feb 19, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm having the following 2 issues with the Beta. Please let me know if there's a fix for them.

1) As mentioned earlier, my Microsoft Outlook app is not working. All my other apps seems to be working fine.

2) When I play a video from my Photos collection, the brightness turns all the way up and the colors change once the video starts playing. When I play the same video via Instagram, the colors are natural and fine.

Thanks!
For outlook, have you tried clear cache and reboot yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae