Fingerprint sensor ultra slow after Android P

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I notice it as well. I assume it is a bug that they will fix. I did submit a feedback though just to ensure they know.

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
yeah, my XL takes at least a second or two to awaken after hitting the fps. Not a tremendous issue, but definitely noticeable

markryb

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
Ditto , so far the only issue I've experienced.... but the performance and battery life make up for it.
I'm sure they will correct with the next update.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
How slow are we talking? Mine is almost instantaneous. It always bugs me that everyone experiences different issues with updates or Betas. Makes me think it's somewhat related to what else is installed on the phone, however in the case of the fingerprint issue that doesn't make sense.

alexmartins

Mar 10, 2017
Visit site
How slow are we talking? Mine is almost instantaneous. It always bugs me that everyone experiences different issues with updates or Betas. Makes me think it's somewhat related to what else is installed on the phone, however in the case of the fingerprint issue that doesn't make sense.

Very slow. One or two seconds after touching the sensor.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Fingerprint, vibrate, 2 seconds later screen lights up.

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Yep same here but can hack it til either the next P update or til the full blown version is ready for release.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463