June Images Are Go!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Everything else works fine for me too - just Magisk's ability to load modules. Magic itself is running fine (even if it's a little wonky to install now).

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Oh, I didn't "get" it, I downloaded the factory image and flashed it (after making a full backup).

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Since the updates are different sizes for 2 and 2 XL is it possible WiFi is a problem only for the 2? I have a Pixel 2 XL and both WiFi and cellular data are working with no problems. And so far I haven't found an app that doesn't work either.

Doesn't make a difference

illiniah

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Definitely experiencing the same slow down being reported in the press with a noticeable delay in screen turn on with fingerprint sensor.

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I've got apps crashing when trying to change settings. Gboard reset some preferences on its own. No slow down though. But kind of annoying, and I did a factory reset.

nufan4115

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Definitely experiencing the same slow down being reported in the press with a noticeable delay in screen turn on with fingerprint sensor.

The slowdown is really bad. If you do not use AOD, it takes about 2 seconds to unlock the phone using the fps. If you use AOD, you won't notice a slowdown. Heard it has to do with a flicker some were experiencing using AOD, but it really affects those of us who don't use it.

scotts9219

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I ran into a few problems right after the update but a reboot seems to have fixed those. Primarily it was with a few apps that didn't want to act "normal." Unlock with fingerprint seems to be as fast if not faster than before.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
The slowdown is really bad. If you do not use AOD, it takes about 2 seconds to unlock the phone using the fps. If you use AOD, you won't notice a slowdown. Heard it has to do with a flicker some were experiencing using AOD, but it really affects those of us who don't use it.

I've turned it on and off with no difference. I've also heard of people with AOD active that experienced lag.

nufan4115

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I've turned it on and off with no difference. I've also heard of people with AOD active that experienced lag.

I am sure it is different for others. In my case, if I do not have AOD active, it takes 2 full seconds to unlock, but if I have it active, then it unlocks normally. Not sure if affects just 2XL or both. Hopefully they can get this fixed quickly

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I am sure it is different for others. In my case, if I do not have AOD active, it takes 2 full seconds to unlock, but if I have it active, then it unlocks normally. Not sure if affects just 2XL or both. Hopefully they can get this fixed quickly

I'm sorry you are experiencing that! Let us know if it fixes on its own or if an update does the job for you!

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

When I say no difference I mean I don't have lag

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis