How are pixels 2s holding up?

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
What kind of tempered glass screen protector are you using? Also, what kind of smaller Pixel 2 cases do you have?
Here are the six cases that I have.
f6a79c265907e5b12a57536013ceae5d.jpg
a30040cfb5fb43ab7a9235f70bcc7f92.jpg

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
@Morty2264
I also have 7 spare cases for my Pixel 2 XL. And a spare Kate Spade for the Pixel 2.
Oh and to answer your original question, I just got a cheap 2 pack tempered glass screen protector set on eBay for $3. Seems to be holding up just fine. I had a Zagg for my Pixel 2 though.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Been using a Peel case and plastic film wet application protector. I've dropped this phone several times onto payment from about 3 feet. Not a scratch and this case is as thin as you can get.
I received it to review and took it off as soon as I installed it because I thought it was flimsy. Put it back on after a couple of weeks and I just love the feel. I still feel insecure about it.

Last edited:

ImTurningViolet

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
I go back and forth between a Disney case which makes it kinda big and ugly and a Google cloth case that I love but gets dirty quickly bc I'm a bartender.
No screen protectors.
No scratches, still love it!!
I wish I could go caseless but I can't risk it again lol.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I go back and forth between a Disney case which makes it kinda big and ugly and a Google cloth case that I love but gets dirty quickly bc I'm a bartender.
No screen protectors.
No scratches, still love it!!
I wish I could go caseless but I can't risk it again lol.

Could you please post a picture of your Disney case? :)

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Had my Panda since late Nov.
I dont use a screen protector, but do use a clear TPU type case.
I do check my phone's screen for scratches , I haven't spotted any .....yet :)
Phone looks brand new.
However my clear case is showing its age the sides ,on the edges are starting to get that yellow tint.
I am not a power user , my battery still does pretty good.
Get tho a day EZ with battery power to last

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Try running Naptime. I use it and it does help. Needs ADB
Unfortunately after a few days with it installed I had to uninstall it: the Android P Beta 2 (DP3) has been very stable for me, allowing me to use it as my daily driver for work, but I've encountered two major problems since installing Naptime. On one occasion, after turning the screen on, my desktop/Home screen was completely gone (no apps shown, just the wallpaper) and I couldn't access the app drawer or the Recents view. I ended up having to restart the phone. The other time I was using Google Maps to navigate and when I got close to my destination I exited from navigation and turned the screen off. When I arrived I turned the screen on and it was at the Android Beta login screen (the phone had mysteriously restarted) and I lost all the mileage that I had been tracking.
It certainly could have been any number of other factors (ex. the Verizon Push-To-Talk+ app sucks) but this is the only big change in the last few days. YMMV.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463