I bought a Pixel 2 XL last December and it has given me nothing but issues since, and unfortuantely Google has been of no help.

When I bought it, Android Auto barely worked, it would disconnect randomly. The February system update fixed that issue and it had been working great for a couple months. Starting with the May update, AA now randomly freezes, Maps/Waze is basically useless now since it freezes and I miss turns & notifications.

Anyone else experiencing this issue? Pretty sure decided to lose hundreds of dollars this weekend to go back to an iPhone...
    06-08-2018 01:09 PM
    I bought a Pixel 2 XL last December and it has given me nothing but issues since, and unfortuantely Google has been of no help.

When I bought it, Android Auto barely worked, it would disconnect randomly. The February system update fixed that issue and it had been working great for a couple months. Starting with the May update, AA now randomly freezes, Maps/Waze is basically useless now since it freezes and I miss turns & notifications.

Anyone else experiencing this issue? Pretty sure decided to lose hundreds of dollars this weekend to go back to an iPhone...
    Android Auto updates through the Play Store. Have you ensured you updated it?

I use it everyday in my truck. No issues with it ever freezing.
    06-08-2018 02:43 PM