tools
    I'm going back to my weather rock
    I'm partial to this wind sock.Weather Apps?-wind.jpg
    Kirstein Gourlay likes this.
    07-06-2018 08:36 PM
    Heheeheheh
    07-06-2018 09:02 PM
    I too like the weather network. It works well, it's accurate, and it has all the features I need out of a weather app!
    Morty2264 likes this.
    07-06-2018 10:24 PM
    I'm sure one of your biggest advantages would be the lack of dependence on a battery.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    07-06-2018 11:24 PM
    I'm sure one of your biggest advantages would be the lack of dependence on a battery.
    And not worrying about apps lagging or crashing. 🤣
    07-07-2018 08:43 AM
    Weather Timeline is my go to weather app.
    Morty2264 and TripleOne like this.
    07-08-2018 01:18 AM
    Awesome! I'll look that one up too!
    07-08-2018 06:07 PM
    I use that as well.
    Love the UI.
    07-08-2018 07:14 PM
    I use MyRadar for checking the radar (I think I used Google Rewards credits to get the premium content). It's got "hd" radar but I usually stick with the station based radar which I think is a premium option. For forecasts I use Weather Underground. It has good radar too but MyRadar loads a LOT faster if I'm trying to see if there's something severe coming. I live in Oklahoma so severe weather with tornadoes is always a possibility from about April through June, sometimes into July. For current conditions I just use the Google Weather info that's on the "at a glance" widget.
    07-09-2018 10:55 PM
    I use this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eather.premium

Got it on sale and have been pretty happy with it. Has a great widget too.
    07-09-2018 11:05 PM
    I am using the default weather app and I have a question about it. I wanted to put the weather condition to the notification shade so it doesn't matter where am I O can just pull down and I can check the weather. But it doesn't work. On my Nokia 7Plus it works fine but here no idea why but doesn't. I have turned on all the notification in the Google app but didn't help on my Pixel 2XL. Any idea?
    07-10-2018 07:40 AM
    I am using the default weather app and I have a question about it. I wanted to put the weather condition to the notification shade so it doesn't matter where am I O can just pull down and I can check the weather. But it doesn't work. On my Nokia 7Plus it works fine but here no idea why but doesn't. I have turned on all the notification in the Google app but didn't help on my Pixel 2XL. Any idea?
    That's not one of the menu options. The closest thing I can think of would be to type the letters WEA in to the search which should bring up the Froggy weather page.
    07-10-2018 10:06 AM
    I also found that if you have a weather app that provides notifications it will show up in the pull down.
    Attached Thumbnails Weather Apps?-7458.jpg  
    Morty2264 likes this.
    07-10-2018 10:08 AM
    I also found that if you have a weather app that provides notifications it will show up in the pull down.
    I'm not really a fan of that (though I can definitely understand why it'd be so useful for others to have): I like "clearing" my notifications so having a constant weather notification would irk me.
    07-10-2018 01:02 PM
    I'm not really a fan of that (though I can definitely understand why it'd be so useful for others to have): I like "clearing" my notifications so having a constant weather notification would irk me.
    Just presenting an alternative solution for the OP.
    I didn't even realize it was there until I was looking into the pull down. Extracurricular notifications don't bother me too much because I clear everything after looking at the important ones.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    07-10-2018 01:08 PM
    Just presenting an alternative solution for the OP.
    I didn't even realize it was there until I was looking into the pull down. Extracurricular notifications don't bother me too much because I clear everything after looking at the important ones.
    Oh, absolutely! That's a very useful notification to always have at your disposal!
    07-10-2018 04:14 PM
    Does anyone know of an app that would have Graph weather forecast for a week as a WIDGET?
    07-12-2018 10:54 AM
    Does anyone know of an app that would have Graph weather forecast for a week as a WIDGET?
    For the week? Don't know of one. Dark Sky does short term graphs.

Dark Sky is a paid app, but worth it. It does hyperlocal forecasts... Tells you exactly when it'll rain on your location rather than just a regional forecast. So it's a good supplement.
    Morty2264 and Mathrania like this.
    07-14-2018 10:45 AM
    I've been trying out Carrot Weather now that's it out on Android and though it's pretty cool, I don't really see much use for it over the built in weather app on my phone.
    07-15-2018 06:29 AM
94 ... 234