Android P (Dev Preview 4) -- Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I thought when your on beta the Google play will say uncertified ...I remember that being on my phones on beta from Pixel to Samsung

SRFast

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I have a different radio app I use that keeps stopping at times. Wonder if that's why. However it has never prompted me about it draining the battery.

Check the Adaptive Battery settings just in case. I don't remember doing anything regarding Spotify, but it was in the list.

Joltcola1234

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
anyone having any issues with wifi calling? for some reason my phone simply won't make calls over wifi anymore. the reception is terrible at my home so I rely pretty heavily on wifi calling. not sure why this has randomly stopped working.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
anyone having any issues with wifi calling? for some reason my phone simply won't make calls over wifi anymore. the reception is terrible at my home so I rely pretty heavily on wifi calling. not sure why this has randomly stopped working.

None that I'm aware of

Joltcola1234

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I've never had any issues with wifi calling prior to this, seems to have only began with this dev preview. found some users having same problems on reddit, none of the workarounds have done anything to remedy for me though.

Nauga

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
I haven't noticed any problems with wifi calling. Every stinkin' robocall has been makin' it through just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.