I've loved my Pixel ever since I got it in January this year but I've also followed closely the evolution from Key1 to the Key2. I used to be a fan of BlackBerry back in their heyday and there is a part of me that has missed that keyboard ever since. I recently purchased the Key2 and thought I'd see how I get on. There is no doubt that the pixel is a superior phone but I started to question how I use a phone and what I love about it. My pixel, with Nova looked just like my S7 edge before it. I used the same apps, the same set up on the home screen, pretty much set it up like my last phone. The Key2 however cannot be accused of looking similar to any other phone I've owned before it. The keyboard I knew I was going to enjoy, it's just so comfortable to type on. But it's the sheer individual feeling that this phone gives you. Contrary to a lot of reviews I've seen, it's fast and has no lag as far as I can tell. The 660 processor works blindingly well with the 6gb of RAM. The shortcuts on the keyboard just keep you modifying and playing with the phone for days. The convenience key can be set to act fairly similar to the pixel for Google assistant. The camera is not as bad as I've. Been lead to believe even tho it's not a patch on the pixel. But that's about the only thing I miss. I've used this for 2 weeks and I'm pretty sure I'm keeping it. It's just so much fun to play with. I can only describe it as gadget rather than a phone as it's constantly changing in my pocket. I love my Pixel but I'm really enjoying something different.
    07-24-2018 01:35 PM
    Ok, thanks.
    07-24-2018 01:45 PM
    Ok, thanks.
    You're very welcome
    07-24-2018 01:59 PM
    Congrats, you got to use what you like. Personally never a fan of hardware keyboard which is the only thing Key2 has over Pixel. For me physical keyboard is actually a disadvantage but there is definitely a niche group who love their physical keyboards, so glad they have a choice
    07-24-2018 02:05 PM
    I don't understand why anyone would switch from a Pixel 2 to a Key2, but I hope you enjoy it.
    07-24-2018 07:19 PM
    Enjoy your Key 2!
    07-24-2018 09:14 PM
    Enjoy your Key2! It looks like a fantastic device! I too have a strong love for BlackBerry devices.
    07-24-2018 09:54 PM
    Enjoy the Key 2!
    Morty2264 likes this.
    07-24-2018 10:54 PM
    We have two Keyones in our lives household and both are still snappy and take decent photos. Both users love the pkb and having expandable storage.
    Congrats on your KeyTwo. It's a great phone and certainly unique among the sea of slabs.
    Knightmayre90 and Morty2264 like this.
    07-25-2018 12:01 AM
    We have two Keyones in our lives household and both are still snappy and take decent photos. Both users love the pkb and having expandable storage.
    Congrats on your KeyTwo. It's a great phone and certainly unique among the sea of slabs.
    I think this is what's pushed me towards this phone, my colleague bought the P20 pro and not a single person noticed. It's an amazing phone and I was genuinely excited for him bit it looked just like all other phones. Couple of hours in with tthis one and I was asked about 4 times what I had in my hand. It's stands out
    Morty2264 and anon(10092459) like this.
    07-25-2018 02:01 AM
    I think this is what's pushed me towards this phone, my colleague bought the P20 pro and not a single person noticed. It's an amazing phone and I was genuinely excited for him bit it looked just like all other phones. Couple of hours in with tthis one and I was asked about 4 times what I had in my hand. It's stands out
    It certainly does! I really do miss my physical keyboard. I type much better on one. That's too bad about your colleague's P20 Pro - that's a fantastic phone but you are right, all phones look the same after a while; except for ones like the Key 2.
    07-25-2018 11:27 AM
    Sounds like you found a device that suits you well. That's the beauty of Android.. That freedom of choice to get what's right for Y-O-U!

GL with the Key2!
    Morty2264 and Knightmayre90 like this.
    07-25-2018 05:42 PM
    That's a very interesting transition. Glad you like it - I'm interested if you could do some real world camera comparisons for the K2 and P2; if not that's cool but it'd be neat to see.
    07-25-2018 07:53 PM
    To me it’s a good thing that no one notices my phone. .
    07-26-2018 05:42 AM
    Sounds like you found a device that suits you well. That's the beauty of Android.. That freedom of choice to get what's right for Y-O-U!

GL with the Key2!
    That rhymed like a song in my head and it made me happy.
    07-26-2018 07:04 AM
    That's a very interesting transition. Glad you like it - I'm interested if you could do some real world camera comparisons for the K2 and P2; if not that's cool but it'd be neat to see.
    I'd like to give that a go actually. To upload pics, you need to do it from the website or can I do it on the app? Never quite worked that out
    07-26-2018 08:05 AM
    I'd like to give that a go actually. To upload pics, you need to do it from the website or can I do it on the app? Never quite worked that out
    I know that you can do it on the website and I've done it a few times on Tapatalk but I'm not really sure if it is working the way I think it should or not.
    07-26-2018 08:09 AM
    You can do it on the app as an attachment. Look for the paperclip on the upper right hand side. Might be better if you create a link to full size pics for better comparison though.
    07-26-2018 07:04 PM