I wanted to markup a screenshot I took and whenever I hit save, I see the picture do an animation like it saved but I can't locate the edited picture. Where is it?!?!
    08-29-2018 12:32 PM
    I wanted to markup a screenshot I took and whenever I hit save, I see the picture do an animation like it saved but I can't locate the edited picture. Where is it?!?!
    Go to Google Photos > The menu at the top left > device folders.

Most likely in one of those folders. It just may not be showing in Google Photos main spot because the folder may be set to not backup.
    08-29-2018 12:47 PM
    Go to Google Photos > The menu at the top left > device folders.

Most likely in one of those folders. It just may not be showing in Google Photos main spot because the folder may be set to not backup.
    Yep there it is. Thank you.

It is a little confusing using Google photos as the main gallery app and the backup app. I am used to using a stock gallery app and then Google photos as my backup photos app.

The photos that are backed up to Google's cloud is under "photos" correct?
    Almeuit likes this.
    08-29-2018 12:51 PM
    This is why I install this app for my gallery. It is easy to use and free with no ads. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...etools.gallery
    08-29-2018 01:09 PM

The photos that are backed up to Google's cloud is under "photos" correct?
    Yep.
    08-29-2018 01:28 PM
    This is why I install this app for my gallery. It is easy to use and free with no ads. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...etools.gallery
    Interesting....thanks!!
    08-29-2018 01:29 PM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    I've been so frustrated with Google Photo since recently moving from Samsung's excellent gallery to Pixel 2.
    I downloaded your link and up popped a beautiful, sensible, intuitive GALLERY!
    Kirstein Gourlay likes this.
    08-29-2018 03:51 PM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    I've been so frustrated with Google Photo since recently moving from Samsung's excellent gallery to Pixel 2.
    I downloaded your link and up popped a beautiful, sensible, intuitive GALLERY!
    It is pretty great app. The same developer does a range of tool apps and all are free with no ads. I did get the thank you app to donate to the dev because I like his apps. This is pretty much the first app I install on either a pixel or moto G6 device as both have clean android.

Glad to be of service
    08-29-2018 04:23 PM