New case on my pixel 2 xl

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I just got a new case and I fell in love all over again, I dont if I want to upgrade to the 3 now . Little things that you do that wow you again lol.
How you guys all feel?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely! I couldn't agree more! Getting a new case totally changed the look and feel of your phone. It's so easy to love your phone all over again!

Please post a picture of your phone case!

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Out of all of the stock ones, it is my favourite! I'd use it as my own wallpaper but it's too hard to resist using pictures of my cat instead!

Agreed. You've shown us some great cat wallpaper!
I continue to use my own Pixel 2 XL images for wallpaper, alternating frequently.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm always interested to see how the new Google hardware is each year, but I agree -- the 2 XL experience has been great, so unless Google pulls an unexpected magical rabbit out of its hat on 10/9, I'll probably stick with what I have for another year.

And you never know -- if, for some reason, I have to send my current phone in for replacement at some point, they might send a 3 XL instead of a 2 XL. When I had to send in my old 6P using Nexus Protect a year ago, I got a shiny 1st gen Pixel XL in the mail (and then about a month later, I traded that in for the 2 XL to get the $400 credit).

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm always interested to see how the new Google hardware is each year, but I agree -- the 2 XL experience has been great, so unless Google pulls an unexpected magical rabbit out of its hat on 10/9, I'll probably stick with what I have for another year.

And you never know -- if, for some reason, I have to send my current phone in for replacement at some point, they might send a 3 XL instead of a 2 XL. When I had to send in my old 6P using Nexus Protect a year ago, I got a shiny 1st gen Pixel XL in the mail (and then about a month later, I traded that in for the 2 XL to get the $400 credit).

Wish I had that luck
When I sent my nexus 5x in for warranty I thought maybe they send me pixel 1 at that time nope sent a 32gb instead of 16gb though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy