New case on my pixel 2 xl

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
You all got me looking at new cases now. Which I don't need till I get the Pixel 3 in like a month. Plus I really do love the feel, fit, protection and utility of my case. But I kind of want something slim. Maybe $8 is ok to waste for a month of slimness lol.

I would just wait but it's only 8 bucks

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
You all got me looking at new cases now. Which I don't need till I get the Pixel 3 in like a month. Plus I really do love the feel, fit, protection and utility of my case. But I kind of want something slim. Maybe $8 is ok to waste for a month of slimness lol.

Ahhh another case addict - welcome to the club! We have cookies! And cases! 🤣

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Also, PLEASE post pictures of your Pixel 3 when you get it - the box, the phone, the accessories! Are you getting the smaller version or the XL?

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Also, PLEASE post pictures of your Pixel 3 when you get it - the box, the phone, the accessories! Are you getting the smaller version or the XL?
If I get it I will be getting the regular/smaller Pixel 3 not the XL. Not just because I don't like notches, I could live with a small one but I am getting the regular/smaller one because I like the smaller size and price of my Pixel 2. I don't want something that is bulky in my pocket and hard to use one handed and the great thing about the Pixel phones is you get the same hardware and camera regardless of the size of the phone.

It will come down to trade value and if there are any promotions. I really don't need to upgrade but the bigger screen and band 71 support for T-Mobile are worth it to me if I can keep the cost down with trade in or selling on swappa.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
If I get it I will be getting the regular/smaller Pixel 3 not the XL. Not just because I don't like notches, I could live with a small one but I am getting the regular/smaller one because I like the smaller size and price of my Pixel 2. I don't want something that is bulky in my pocket and hard to use one handed and the great thing about the Pixel phones is you get the same hardware and camera regardless of the size of the phone.

It will come down to trade value and if there are any promotions. I really don't need to upgrade but the bigger screen and band 71 support for T-Mobile are worth it to me if I can keep the cost down with trade in or selling on swappa.

I was watching the price on swappa and they are low , the pixel dont have good resale value so hopefully Google offers a good trade in 🤞

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

I couldn't agree more with you.

I love my smaller Pixel 2 and maneuvering with it one hand is so much easier. I don't think I'd want to switch to a bigger phone. Hopefully you get a good trade-in value for your 2!

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I was watching the price on swappa and they are low , the pixel dont have good resale value so hopefully Google offers a good trade in
I just looked and it looks like fair condition they are around $400 and mint is going closer to $500. I'd be happy to recover that from mine.
I couldn't agree more with you.

I love my smaller Pixel 2 and maneuvering with it one hand is so much easier. I don't think I'd want to switch to a bigger phone. Hopefully you get a good trade-in value for your 2!
We'll see, if not I'm stuck with a great phone and camera for another year.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I had not planned on getting the P3...But my daughter is sick of her iphone 6S and no longer uses a macbook so is fine with switching to Android...I have to jump at the opportunity.

I hated having to buy iphones as I dislike ios so much. It is also embarrassing that I still use 2012 MB air, I want a pixelbook but this darn thing will not stop working....

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I had not planned on getting the P3...But my daughter is sick of her iphone 6S and no longer uses a macbook so is fine with switching to Android...I have to jump at the opportunity.

I hated having to buy iphones as I dislike ios so much. It is also embarrassing that I still use 2012 MB air, I want a pixelbook but this darn thing will not stop working....
So I traded my late 2011 macbook pro in against a pixelbook. Then sold my Surface 3 and accessories as well. In the end the Pixelbook cost me £375. A bargain!! No regrets. But I still have a MB Air 2015 I got refurbished 18 months ago. I keep it for my daughter to use Final Cut Pro. I gave her my 6s to upgrade her 6. She is happy. She still uses Bose wired earphones.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I just looked and it looks like fair condition they are around $400 and mint is going closer to $500. I'd be happy to recover that from mine. We'll see, if not I'm stuck with a great phone and camera for another year.

That's a good way to look at it! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv