Pixel owners how you feel new iPhone

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
Ya know, I’d think the Xs would be about my speed if I wanted to go that route. But I’m good over this way, so I’ll pass on the fruit this year again.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Ya know, I’d think the Xs would be about my speed if I wanted to go that route. But I’m good over this way, so I’ll pass on the fruit this year again.

It's not that different from the X I have already, well wife has now and she dump her iPhone 8+ on me...

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I watched the presentation live. All me and the hubby could say is "God we HATE the notch" because it just ruins the screen. The apps go around it and games and stuff and we just couldn't unsee it. We found that it seems ok except for the notch, but no. Never. iOS is pretty awful and boring anyway, but it is too expensive. They don't tell you specs, like battery life and RAM. The XR is a downgrade on the Pixel in many ways. It just doesn't appeal at all.

The watch S4 on the other hand..... I really NEED that. I do have serious falls and can't get up unaided and I have a dodgy heart rhythm. Monitoring my health is why I had a S1 and S2 watch until my 6s died recently. Even my Huawei watch 2 was my choice of Android replacement because of the heart sensor and the sleep monitoring. But I can see the use for the Watch 4. But I am not getting another iPhone just to use a watch.

Nauga

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
I'll wager the display on that Xs Max is literally awesome, and I do like me a big phone, but not at a starting price of $1,100 US. I'm curious how many diehard iPhone fans are PO'd about the Max, though. All those people who thought the iPhone 5 or iPhone SE was the perfect sized phone can't be happy with this year's reigning size queen.

KidAKidB

Jun 23, 2018
Visit site
The only new iPhone I'd be interested in is the iPhone XS Max, but in Canada the price for the 512gb one is $1999. You have got to be kidding me!!

I'm not that into iOS anymore that I feel the need to carry an iPhone alongside my Android device, so this will probably be the first year I don't buy an iPhone at all!

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
As long an an iPhone runs iOS, doesn't matter how it may look, I won't be even remotely interested. And damn near 2 grand for the max storage with Apple Care and tax is simply absurd! It's nothing more than a PHONE!!!

MooMooPrincess

Sep 25, 2017
Visit site
I watched the presentation live. All me and the hubby could say is "God we HATE the notch" because it just ruins the screen. The apps go around it and games and stuff and we just couldn't unsee it. We found that it seems ok except for the notch, but no. Never. iOS is pretty awful and boring anyway, but it is too expensive. They don't tell you specs, like battery life and RAM. The XR is a downgrade on the Pixel in many ways. It just doesn't appeal at all.

The watch S4 on the other hand..... I really NEED that. I do have serious falls and can't get up unaided and I have a dodgy heart rhythm. Monitoring my health is why I had a S1 and S2 watch until my 6s died recently. Even my Huawei watch 2 was my choice of Android replacement because of the heart sensor and the sleep monitoring. But I can see the use for the Watch 4. But I am not getting another iPhone just to use a watch.
Have you seen the notch on the 3xl? Lol

MooMooPrincess

Sep 25, 2017
Visit site
Yep. And not interested in that either. Though i think apps don't wrap around the notch and you can turn it off. I am sticking with my 2XL and waiting for the 4 when my contract is up for renewal.
The notch is just horrible all around, kind of wish we could move past notchville. I'm getting rid of my 2xl lol so hopefully the notch doesn't drive me insane

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
The notch is just horrible all around, kind of wish we could move past notchville. I'm getting rid of my 2xl lol so hopefully the notch doesn't drive me insane
We just couldn't unsee it when we were watching the presentation. I hope we get past notches too. The new OnePlus6T is supposed to be all screen, in screen fps and a pop up selfie camera.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer