Flip case for Picel 2XL

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Thoughts on wallet style flip cases for the PX 2XL. Not a fan of the more common cases that only cover the back and sides, flip cases have always worked well for me.

Thoughts on the Snakehive cases?

The holder/bumper must cover all 4 sides od the phone but I'm OK with cutouts for the buttons - anything that leaves the top/bottom exposed is OUT.

Like cases where there's some 'overhang' of the leather/plastic over the bumper. Like something where the underside of the flip cover (the surface that touching the screen) is soft, smooth, flat so the screen is well protected.

Caleb Radens

Dec 12, 2018
Visit site
Thoughts on wallet style flip cases for the PX 2XL. Not a fan of the more common cases that only cover the back and sides, flip cases have always worked well for me.

Thoughts on the Snakehive cases?

The holder/bumper must cover all 4 sides od the phone but I'm OK with cutouts for the buttons - anything that leaves the top/bottom exposed is OUT.

Like cases where there's some 'overhang' of the leather/plastic over the bumper. Like something where the underside of the flip cover (the surface that touching the screen) is soft, smooth, flat so the screen is well protected.

I bought this wallet style case from AliExpress:
Leather Flip Wallet Book Case For Google Pixel 2 PU TPU Magnet 360 Full Protective Cover For Google Pixel XL 2 Luxury Casing Bag

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...gwDHoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0slOz5C9q9AU9Y_5qa-zh8

I'm hoping it's as good as it looks! Still waiting for it to arrive..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool