My Pixel 2 recently began ignoring incoming phone calls. I often can't even tell I've missed a call until I restart the phone and get notifications on the lock screen that there are missed calls and voicemails.

After looking at other threads, I still have no solutions. I have checked the painfully obvious DND and sound settings—they are definitely on. I do not have WiFi calling active. I haven't had as many issues with friends calling, but I am missing other calls for work (varying area codes) and when there is a blocked/masked number. I also do not have these callers in my blocked call log.

I've deleted all 3rd party apps that were added after this started happening, that doesn't solve things either.

Any ideas? Has anyone found a reliable solution for this issue yet??

Thanks in advance.
    10-18-2018 03:05 PM
    The first thing to try is booting into Safe mode and see if the phone behaves properly (rings for incoming calls; receives notifications for built-in apps [you won't receive notifications from 3rd party applications like WhatsApp in this mode]).
    If it does, great - you know that some 3rd party application is causing your problems. If it doesn't then it's time for a Factory Reset, and preferably setup as New so that none of your restored settings/data cause the same problem.
    10-18-2018 04:24 PM